As we all know losing weight is easier said than done. With the fast paced and busy life we all live it sometimes can be hard to find time to fit in a healthy diet and regular exercise. I have created 71 weight loss tips for you to take into consideration that can fit around the hustle and bustle of today's thriving society and still keep you in your best shape ever!
Remember these are proven long term tips and don't involve the "magic formula" that many people claim to have to lose weight fast.
Here are my 71 weight loss tips.
1. Research calories and services in advance before going out to eat.
2. Keep a food journal - The best weight loss technique is to track everything in your mouth.
3. Have larger meals fewer times. Larger meals have been proven to prevent any weight-loss system and its effectiveness.
4. Eat 8-10 servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
5. Eat foods that speed up the metabolism.
6. Eat Salmon as it has a fantastic source of omega 3 acids which helps your metabolism.
7. Eat Almond as they can assists in burning calories.
8. Don't eat high-fat foods. These are only stored as fat. Stay away from them!
9. Drink plenty of water every day.
10. Eat plenty of whole grain foods, i.e. bread rice etc.
11. Eat plenty fish as it is proven to help in any weight loss system.
12. Buy specific food for you and your diet.
13. Purchase healthy snacks (if you want them).
14. If you eat out order from a healthy menu and order water.
15. Have an exercise routine, however small, to burn any excess fat off.
16. Cucumber are an extremely high water content food and a perfect. For hydration
17. Chilli Peppers have a great chemical build that mean say to burn calories and prevents fat storage in your body.
18. Don't eat for the sake of eating (This one is a bit tricky) only eat when you are genuinely hungry.
19. Set realistic weight loss goals and work to achieve them on daily, weekly and monthly.
20. Get a weight loss buddy!
21. Reward yourself for good weight loss weeks.
22. Always walk any short journey and leave the car alone!
23. Plan your meals out at the beginning of the week
24. Don't take pills: They have never been scientifically proven and if they do have an effect it is only short term.
25. Don't snack at night!
26. Research fitness and nutrition online and find the general consensus on a particular topic. Don't just rely on hearsay!
27. Dance more often.
28. Increase your walking speed.
29. Know your body and mind: Different people are motivated by different things. Work with what works for you.
30. 80 - 20 rule. This rule implies that you eat good at least 80% of the time and the other 20% you eat ok.(notice i didn't say bad!)
31. Avocado fruit helps fat burning through its high concentrations of monounsaturated fat.
32. Eat Nuts as they are a good source of vitamins and minerals. They also keep you from snacking.
33. Don't eat junk food. It's called "junk" for a reason.
34. Be aware of your weight. Keep account on how much you weigh as much as possible to track for results.
35. Get rid of bad food in your house. Do a clear out in your kitchen and get rid of any "junk" food in your house.
36. Think about your portion sizes
37. Use small plates when serving out food.
38. Spices up boring meals with healthier alternatives.
39. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants which change the way that the body stores fat and use glucose.
40. Broccoli are great as it has the ability to reduce burns hormones.
41. Write a contract to yourself and sign it to ensure you stick on track.
42. Salad is good. Eat as much green as you can!
43. Forget about your BMI: remember BMI is an indicator for the "average" individual. At this point in time you are not average so don't use it as a measuring tool.
44. Be in love with fruits. With their natural sugars and delicious taste choose them over your ice cream and cakes every time.
45. Don't over exercise. Exercise is good but over exercise can be dangerous. Be careful to only do what is necessary to
46. Let's do sit ups! Try to work your abs at least three times. Don't look for instance results as its the soft tissue below that gets toned first.
47. Drink plenty green Tea: This super tea is great for increasing metabolism and decreasing overall fat.
48. Eat more slowly to help digestion and make you feel fuller for longer.
49. Get a calorie counter to help you track your calories.
50. Eat 5 meals a day.
51. Try 3 main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and two snacks in between.
52. Eat as close to the "earth as possible"
53. Eat fibre and lots of it!
54. Don't be too strict on yourself - One meal a week eat what you want!
55. Regular exercise is essential!
56. Green Tea has a wide variety of weight lose properties. The main one is chemical called EGCG. This is a great way to dramatically increases burning your calories.
57. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
58. Eat fewer carbohydrates (Pasta, Rice, Bread)!
59. Give up fizzy drinks and soda's!
60. Grill or boil your meats instead of frying them!
61. Always eat breakfast.
62. Don't eat everything on your plate - Know when you've had enough.
63. Stay away from fad diets.
64. Measure your food.
65. Keep pre-cut vegetables.
66. Create good food habits.
67. Eat plenty Garlic - Best vegetable for fat burning food yet!
68. Eat Beans as they are also a good source of food rich in soluble-fibre that lowers LDL levels and high in protein.
69. Eat Onions as they have minerals and oils that will help to breakdown fatty deposits
70. Whole grain are packed with high levels of fibre whole grains have a good effect on your body. Fibre plays a vital part in fat burning as it performs a vacuum like function that effectively and naturally sweeps the body of fats.
71. Take the steps - Avoid that lift!
Here are some good examples of the best weight loss tips. Losing weight is as much about picking the right foods to eat as it is about discipline within yourself and knowing when to say no.
For a revolutionary video that explains exactly how to lose weight, including a secret formula to ensure that you lose those "love handles" check out my free video here: http://www.FatBurningCure.com.