Follow These Fast Weight Loss Tips to Avoid Obesity, Prevent Diabetes and Protect Your Heart


We do not have to look too far to see how obesity is really become one of the major health problem in most of the developed countries and even the developing nations are not exempted from this growing menace. Most of us realize the the overweight person is at risk of suffering from all sorts of ailments which can make not only their lives really miserable but of his family too. Diabetes, heart problems are just two of the risks involved for being obese. The health cost for treating these ailments is really astronomical for the public health systems all over the world. There are more obese children at school than ever due mainly for easting junk food and lack of exercise. Obesity is not an easy problem to solve since there are so many factors involve, but for most of us there are some simple steps which can take for either avoiding obesity or reducing some extra pounds which can increase our cholesterol level and affect our blood pressure to dangerous level. A few months ago I was among the group of people with very high blood pressure also known as the invisible enemy because most of the time does not show symptoms. This was discovered by my doctor during a regular check up who gave this valuable weight loss advice: He said that considering my age, 66, I was at a high risk. I took the warning very seriously and decided to follow a program of reducing fat in my food, taking some pills and becoming more active.

loose weight, weight loss motivation, weight loss calculator,

I took up golfing, swimming, jogging and climbing stairways instead of the elevator. I decided to use my car less and walk more to do my errands which saved me gas lot of money and help me meet new friends around the neighborhood.

In very short time my blood pressure went down to normal along with my cholesterol and trygliceride level. I also lost 15 pounds which was a dramatic weight loss. I felt younger too. According to the experts there are 7 simple steps to succeed with your weight loss program. The first one is to see realistic goals. Patients lose motivation when they try to do too much in a very short time. First ask yourself "what do I want to achieve with from this weight control program? You also need to change a few things about your lifestyle. Dump all your colas, junk food, puddings and fatty foods into your garbage can.

Follow if possible a vegetarian weight loss diet. From now on stock your fridge with vegetables, fruits, healthy snacks, mineral waters. And whenever you see some weight loss give yourself some kind of reward. It is also advisable that you do not make the mistake of avoiding breakfast to prevent your brain from thinking that you are still very hungry. Joining weight loss groups is not a bad idea that will help make new friends who support each other to attain common goals. It is very important to develop an exercise program fit to your needs. Running for weight loss is very effective and fun. Exercising not only helps you with your weight loss program but can strengthen you cardiovascular system tool. Go to bed early and sleep at least 8 hours. Learn how to relax. If you follow these tips I am sure you will be amazed by the results from your weight loss program.

Customized Fat Loss

Old School New Body

Total Wellness Cleanse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. weight loss diets for women
Support by CB Engine